EA Sports Madden NFL channel for no cost

Fragen und Antworten zu den Grundlagen der Elektrotechnik für Maschinenbauer, Techniker und Ingenieure.
Antworten
Skyzhay

EA Sports Madden NFL channel for no cost

Beitrag von Skyzhay »

EA Sports and the NFL are teaming up for Mut 22 coins a virtual Super Bowl celebration in Madden NFL 22 that will kick off the road to an epic game. The firm will be hosting the Ultimate Madden Bowl Final tonight at 7pm ET, which will also serve as the premier in the Ultimate Madden Bowl Halftime Show with multiplatinum artist and musician Moneybagg Yo and special guest Blocboy JB performing live. Additionally, anyone is able to watch the show live on the iHeartRadio App EA Sports Madden NFL channel for no cost. Then, you can catch the event live for the first occasion through the eyes Chargers' Derwin James Jr., Ravens' Marquise "Hollywood" Brown, and Here's some of the most interesting quotes about the event from the people involved.

"I've played Madden for all of my life, and am a long-time fan of their legendary soundtracks" added Moneybagg Yo. "Now to be given the chance to be part of the first-ever Ultimate Madden Bowl Halftime Show is a resoundingly satisfying experience for me, and I'm happy for the platform."

"Competition in entertainment and mut coins competition are at the root of EA's ongoing belief in the potential of Esports," said Anthony Stevenson who is the Senior Vice President for Strategic Growth Brand for EA. "It's fantastic to celebrate our Madden NFL Championship Series finale with such amazing partners, talent and even distribution."

Antworten