RuneScape is one of experimentation

Fragen und Antworten zu allen nichtaufgeführten Maschinenbau-Grundlagen.
Antworten
MarieKettering

RuneScape is one of experimentation

Beitrag von MarieKettering »

We still have loveable independent OSRS Gold success stories, but perhaps even more so since big studios are realizing the potential of these games. But the story of RuneScape is one of experimentation and failure, something rarely happens to any game developer right now.Beyond that, it's an exceptionally designed idle game. The focus on letting players decide their own route through the game allows it to differentiate itself from the multitude of idle games that railroad players into just increasing a number of players indefinitely."

The discussions progressed and Melvor Idle was soon signed to Jagex Partners, the RuneScape firm's publishing arm. Jagex provided Malcolm development advice and helped with a complete overhaul of the brand as well as helping in the management of community and localisation, taking the game designed by one individual into something that is available in 13 local languages (so so far).

The game was launched in the month of April and even the Early Access version proved this formula is popular with RPG gamers, having been downloaded over 600,000 times across Steam and both major apps for mobile devices. This went above and beyond Malcom's first expectations as he first set out. Naturally, he wanted to ensure that his game would be successful but He didn't have an "endgame goal in mind.

"Luckily the joy that I felt in those first months remains with me over the last few years of work, and being capable of working closely with Jagex in direct collaboration on this is a dream come true," he says. "I never imagined that I would ever receive the support of the very studio that inspired me in the first place..

Making the leap from a hobby to a fan project was certainly scary however, looking back at where I've ended-up, and the support I've received since establishing Games by Malcs as an young and promising studio, it's certainly been for Buy RuneScape Gold the most successful."

Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstige Maschinenbau-Grundlagen“