Name for the domain

Gespräche abseits von Technik und Maschinenbau.
Antworten
ScottHiggins

Name for the domain

Beitrag von ScottHiggins »

I'm starting a new business and I need to come up with a name for the domain. I want to sell pet products. What name can you suggest?

duke_dupon

Re: Name for the domain

Beitrag von duke_dupon »

Could you tell me, please, where did you buy your domain and how much it cost you?

lizzy23

Beitrag von lizzy23 »

Hi, I think I can give you some advice about buying a domain. When I was planning to buy a domain, all the popular options like .com and .net were already taken. So I went to https://www.namecheap.com/domains/registration/cctld/io/ and saw that there was a .io option. I thought that was funny, because I do patio repairs and my website was called patio and .io would fit perfectly with the name of my website. If you're building a personal website, take a closer look at this option. Leave a request on the website I shared with you and you will be contacted to give more information regarding your issue.

windyn123

Beitrag von windyn123 »

wordle online has a really great sharing mechanism - useful, informative, but unobtrusive and revealing keywords. The ingenuity of the programming team made the game extremely viral and created an explosion of discussion across the world's top forums.

Antworten